海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 逗你玩系列:要想把一个麻烦忽悠出去可真够难的!(转帖——不信你不乐!)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 逗你玩系列:要想把一个麻烦忽悠出去可真够难的!(转帖——不信你不乐!)   
所跟贴 逗你玩系列:要想把一个麻烦忽悠出去可真够难的!(转帖——不信你不乐!) -- 安普若 - (987 Byte) 2010-8-03 周二, 08:01 (3726 reads)
chinokino

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 博导

加入时间: 2005/05/09
文章: 3400

海归分: 154125

文章标题: 真巧,看了这帖子之后立刻收到我高中同学的电邮,转了这个故事。两个放在一起看,真有点悲哀。 (799 reads)      时间: 2010-8-03 周二, 09:58

作者:chinokino海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Our 14 year old dog, Abbey, died last month. The day after she died, my 4 year old daughter Meredith was crying and talking about how much she missed Abbey.. She asked if we could write a letter to God so that when Abbey got to heaven, God would recognize her. I told her that I thought we could so she dictated these words:

Dear God,

Will you please take care of my dog? She died yesterday and is with you in heaven. I miss her very much. I am happy that you let me have her as my dog even though she got sick..

I hope you will play with her. She likes to play with balls and to swim. I am sending a picture of her so when you see her You will know that she is my dog. I really miss her.

Love, Meredith

We put the letter in an envelope with a picture of Abbey and Meredith and addressed it to God/Heaven. We put our return address on it. Then Meredith pasted several stamps on the front of the envelope because she said it would take lots of stamps to get the letter all the way to heaven. That afternoon she dropped it into the letter box at the post office. A few days later, she asked if God had gotten the letter yet. I told her that I thought He had.

Yesterday, there was a package wrapped in gold paper on our front porch addressed, 'To Meredith' in an unfamiliar hand. Meredith opened it. Inside was a book by Mr. Rogers called, 'When a Pet Dies..' Taped to the inside front cover was the letter we had written to God in its opened envelope. On the opposite page was the picture of Abbey &Meredith and this note:

Dear Meredith,

Abbey arrived safely in heaven.

Having the picture was a big help. I recognized Abbey right away.
Abbey isn't sick anymore. Her spirit is here with me just like it stays in your heart. Abbey loved being your dog.. Since we don't need our bodies in heaven, I don't have any pockets to keep your picture in, so I am sending it back to you in this little book for you to keep and have something to remember Abbey by...

Thank you for the beautiful letter and thank your mother for helping you write it and sending it to me. What a wonderful mother you have. I picked her especially for you.

I send my blessings every day and remember that I love you very much.
By the way, I'm easy to find, I am wherever there is love.

Love,
God

作者:chinokino海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
逗你玩系列:2009年最经典的话 每一句都能把人人笑翻(转帖) 海归茶馆 2009-11-25 周三, 13:36
逗你玩系列:国航31岁男机长飞机上“欺负”48岁女空姐(转帖)——这空姐也... 海归茶馆 2009-7-10 周五, 14:48
逗你玩系列:【漂亮照片】芙蓉姐姐的妈妈到了北京(转帖) 海归茶馆 2008-9-01 周一, 13:42
逗你玩系列:【漂亮照片】人民大会堂的美女服务员(转帖,没有任何国家领导人啊) 海归茶馆 2008-1-28 周一, 12:50
逗你玩系列:【美女照片】2009年LV最佳形象代言人!——请不要跟帖,谢谢 海归茶馆 2009-3-05 周四, 01:41
逗你玩系列:来一盘“穿过你的黑发的我的手”——创意菜名 (吃喝玩乐系列) 海归茶馆 2005-8-12 周五, 15:58
逗你玩系列:赵忠祥说他没干过 全国人民都笑了!  (转贴) 海归茶馆 2005-7-18 周一, 00:55
逗你玩系列:广西一大骗子演绎25亿美元惊天大骗局(转贴) 海归论坛 2004-12-31 周五, 16:53

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 chinokino离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.