海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 【不是妖魔化系列】ZT Bush claimed God told him to invade Iraq, Afghanistan: BBC
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 【不是妖魔化系列】ZT Bush claimed God told him to invade Iraq, Afghanistan: BBC   
简直
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2005/07/20
文章: 2013

海归分: 405989

文章标题: 【不是妖魔化系列】ZT Bush claimed God told him to invade Iraq, Afghanistan: BBC (1694 reads)      时间: 2005-10-08 周六, 01:28   

作者:简直海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

“不是”总统练的是美式发愣,也有通天的本领,呸服啊! - - - 简直

LONDON (AFP) - US President George W. Bush allegedly said God told him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, a new BBC documentary will reveal, according to details.

Bush made the claim when he met Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas and then foreign minister Nabil Shaath in June 2003, the ministers told the documentary series to be broadcast in Britain later this month.

The US leader also told them he had been ordered by God to create a Palestinian state, the ministers said.

Shaath, now the Palestinian information minister, said: " President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God.

'God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'.'

"And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq...' And I did.

"'And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God I'm gonna do it'," said Shaath.

Abbas, who was also at the meeting in the Egyptian resort of Sharm al-Sheikh, recalled how the president told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation.

"So I will get you a Palestinian state."

A BBC spokesman said the content of the programme had been put to the White House but it had refused to comment on a private conversation.

The three-part series, "Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs", charts the attempts to bring peace to the Middle East, from former US president Bill Clinton's peace talks in 1999-2000 to Israel's withdrawal from the Gaza strip.

The programme speaks to presidents and prime ministers, their generals and ministers, about what happened behind closed doors as the peace talks failed and the intifada grew.

The series is due to be screened in Britain on October 10, 17 and 24.

出处:https://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20051007/wl_mideast_afp/mideastbritainusiraq_051007052040

作者:简直海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
【质量妖魔化系列】ZT 英特尔涉嫌造假移动CPU 工程师确认为官方改装 海归论坛 2005-11-09 周三, 03:46
【卫生妖魔化系列】ZT 全球禁用 日韩将致癌PVC保鲜膜转道中国销售 海归论坛 2005-10-14 周五, 05:18
【质量妖魔化系列】ZT 权威测试证明陆风安全 中国汽车扬眉欧洲 海归论坛 2005-10-11 周二, 01:49
【反恐妖魔化系列】ZT 中国文化节放焰火吓坏华盛顿市民,以为受到小型核弹袭... 海归论坛 2005-10-07 周五, 03:38
【天气妖魔化系列】ZT 生死惊魂12小时-阿布10月2日福州“龙王”逃生遭遇记 海归论坛 2005-10-04 周二, 03:07
【卫生妖魔化系列】ZT 珍馐毒宴显尽极品奢侈 数百名流豪宴后中毒 海归论坛 2005-10-01 周六, 09:16
【治安妖魔化系列】ZT 光天化日女孩被抢 东莞警方现场擒获28劫匪 海归论坛 2005-9-24 周六, 14:01
【治安妖魔化系列】ZT 佛山三歹徒公交上扒窃 司机提醒乘客,结果被刺死 海归论坛 2005-9-24 周六, 13:48

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 简直离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 雅虎讯息通
  • 【不是妖魔化系列】ZT Bush claimed God told him to invade Iraq, Afghanistan: BBC -- 简直 - (2003 Byte) 2005-10-08 周六, 01:28 (1694 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.