火辣电邮和 Blue Balls
Select messages from
# through # 帮助
[/[Print]\]

海归论坛 -> 海归酒吧

#1: 火辣电邮和 Blue Balls (1516 reads) 作者: 悍马 文章时间: 2012-6-14 周四, 07:00
    —
作者:悍马海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

美国伊拉克大使提名人麦格克与原华尔街时报记者全吉娜的电邮,战火中的火辣。

这些电邮是在约一周前,麦格克获美国总统奥巴马提名出任驻伊拉克大使后开始流传,明显有政治动机,麦格克随时因而赔上政途。但白宫力撑他无洩密,坚持他仍然是唯一合资格当驻伊大使的人,无意改变提名。《华尔街日报》则指,全吉娜当年隐瞒了与麦格克的关系,没有上报,并强调她是因违反道琼斯操守守则,曾向麦格克透露一些未公开的报道,因此引咎辞职。但力撑她是进取的员工,「相信无影响她的报道」。

情慾电邮节录

21/6/2008

全:我们都是秃鹰,直至成为获选的秃鹰甚么都好。

We are all vultures but as long as we're the chosen vultures, It's all good.

麦:如获侍酒多回──你可成获选的秃鹰。

If treated to many glasses of wine-you could be the chosen vultures.

22/6/2008

全:如果你跟萨林会见,我可以躲在你的行李箱,还带一个先进的录音机吗?

If you have to go to Barham's, can i hide in your briefcase and bring a sophisticated recording device?

麦:可以的,但你躲在行李箱,你真的需要录音机?你听到就是了,我不想考验我们的运气。

OK, but if you're hiding in my briefcase- are you sure you need a recording device? You could just listen. I don't want to press our luck.

全:但我不知道够不够位让我抄笔记。

well i'm not sure i'll have enough room to take notes in your briefcase.

23/6/2008

麦:过了棒极了的一天。但我当然不能告诉你。

I had a very good day with the Iraqis- the best yet. Can't tell you about it of course.

全:别这样挑逗我吧!对记者来说,这就像男人被挑逗得性慾高涨却不准射精。这不公平哟!

Stop being such a tease.This is like a journalist's version of blue balls and it's really not fair.

麦:噢,这才公平了吧──我昨晚真的面对高潮后不得射精之苦!

Well it's only fair- since I had a very real case of blue balls last night!

全:可怜的宝贝,那你过来我这里吧,但先警告你,我的同房在附近啊!

Poor baby, well you can come by here afterwards but warning you that my housemates are around, too.

作者:悍马海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com



海归论坛 -> 海归酒吧


output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. 所有的时间均为 北京时间

1页,共1

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group