海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: InnoTown会议宣传片(听写版)
这个主题已经被锁定,您不能发表,回复或者编辑文章。   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 InnoTown会议宣传片(听写版)   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: InnoTown会议宣传片(听写版) (1751 reads)      时间: 2009-3-14 周六, 11:02   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9oUfE5DZ8M&eurl=https://innotown.com/content.asp?page=3362&lang=2

InnoTown Innovation Conference 2007

听说读写听为先,抑扬顿挫细分辨;字字句句皆入耳,自有明义在心间!

I've been blown away, not only by the __ people that are here, but the __ and more sort of anything else, sort of the passion for the people have for, for what they do, I mean everybody this year has got something down deep inside of them that says they wanna either change the world or be the best they can be, and the commitment to pass that along. I will come back and bring more people.
I think it's world class, it brings the best speakers in the world, and just brings a celebration of ideas...got InnoTown even just as few years as way up there. So I think that the format is really good, I think the people are great, I think the quality of presentations are excellent. It has a kind of magic to it, it's a European magic, and I've just been from North America, I feel a different sensibility here than I do at other conferences.
To me this has been a good experience. We are not competitors here, we are all working with the same challenge, so we can exchange ideas very freely.
I'm here actually representing the Hong Kong Design Center, and I'm really interested in seeing whether there could be some sort of tying, collaboration. You guys have so much to offer in this part of the world, and Asia is also growing, and there is a natural sort of common agenda between us.
Michael Melvill's success, he explains his __ willingness to take risks, to follow his dreams and to do with fear. If anyone reflects the InnoTown slogan of A meeting point for those with insight and the general steel spirit, it's Mike.
Up until we did this thing, only large governments had ever succeeded in putting mankind into space, large governments like China, Russia, United States, with all of the resource they have, all of the money, and all of the brainy people they have. And we had the __ with only about 120 people working in there to think that we could do something like that.
If I talked of bussiness people, you know I'm talking about Harley Davidson. They'll invariably say, they may, in any country and no matter what language they speak, they'll say, "Oh, I know what he makes." Harley Davidson is such a strong dominator that all the markets competes him, and I'll say, "What's that?" They say," Harley Davidson builds a great quality product." and I wake up, take a step back, and look them in their eyes, I say," are you at your mind? are you out of your mind?" This company, this brand, everything this is come to agenda___ in the world, this is the strongest brand serving ___ industry in the world, became that way? Because it has a good quality product. Does that not __ impolite? That, Oh, I don't know, companies like, say, BMW, HONDA, ___, SUZUKI, YAMAHA are building junk! They'll say, of course not, they build really, really good stuff. I'll say that's right. So why would you use the "Q" word, the single most overused word in the business language, to discuss a company's key competitive advantage in the market place, this is helpless, it's people talk," Our commitment to customers' satisfaction is unparalleled in our industry, good for you. We have a vision of excellence, oh, good for you. We stand for quality." Who the hell doesn't? _______, you know, we're selling shit.
The 20th century belong to America, it will not on the 21st century. Will it be China, will it be India, we doubt it. Who will be the companies and countries, the leaders of the new millennium, who will their names be? I contend and do with the Trends Research Institute that they won't be one, they'll be many.
We don't really believe in customer surveys, you know, in a way, when you innovate, you're anticipating a future need, sometimes it could be a need customers don't even realise they have.
The genographic project.
Now, what is it I actually do as a population geneticist? Well, my real goal, my scientific goal is to explain the patterns of human diversity we see when we look around the world. We travel around, we walk down the streets in the major city, and we all seem to be so different from each other. But how different are we? and how do we generate the patterns of diversity? As a species, how did we come to occupy every corner of the globe? How did we migrant around the planet?
If you truly indeed want to be re-revolutionary, you need to set your perspective right, and the correct perspective for someone who's truly trying to change the world is not to be content with doing things 10 percent better, or 15 percent better, or 20 percent better, or 25 percent better, the goal is to do things ten times better, the goal is to not fight it out on the same curve, but to get to the next curve, or to create the next curve.
InnoTown is the biggest gathering of creative and innovative people I've seen everywhere in the world, and it's generally a creative conference for people to laugh, and _____.
It's an amazing group of people, and we just had an amazing dinner, and it's got a real spirit to it, which is not something you can really tell in advance just by looking at ____.
There are many places trying to do what you do here. InnoTown, I think, is the ultimate one, it's the best one I've seen.

感谢a59838812和stilalive 朋友提供听写记录,错误难免,请大家指正!

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[原创] 葡萄的传说(完全版) 海归风情 2006-11-15 周三, 01:39
东拉西扯系列:摆摆老资格,说说1996年在美国抗议NBC的故事(更新版)—... 海归主坛 2008-4-11 周五, 14:14
美国音乐家专门为中国计划生育委员会创作的一首宣传歌曲!(英文版) 海归酒吧 2007-5-29 周二, 19:22
道可道—财富中国的时间简史(第六版) 海归茶馆 2021-10-04 周一, 15:42
张五常:经济学的哲学性(增补版) 海归商务 2015-1-01 周四, 00:04
经典民歌 花儿为什么这样红(改进版) 高山流水 2014-10-29 周三, 01:02
上海新土豪十条标准,北京新土豪十条标准 (简洁版) 海归酒吧 2013-11-28 周四, 05:37
朦朦雨也来抓个【五月风】尾巴:):云南新民歌《阿妹是月亮》(更新版)祝大家... 高山流水 2013-6-01 周六, 12:53

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
显示文章:     
这个主题已经被锁定,您不能发表,回复或者编辑文章。   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.