海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: fire armsghd purple indulgence
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 fire armsghd purple indulgence   
jiangyouo
[博客]

头衔: 海归下士

性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2012/03/09
文章: 1

海归分: 307

文章标题: fire armsghd purple indulgence (1535 reads)      时间: 2012-3-09 周五, 13:53   

作者:jiangyouo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

fire arms against the beaches of machine guns and fort ghd purple indulgence positions, and the rear heavy artillery yao the hills: air force can cover for us, I say: now the problem is, we don't have enough strength of the navy, ifWar in the United States, our navy, it is hard to stand in their safety zone beyond, moreover, the navy is up to supportThe most direct land combat effective weapon, and air force plane in the first time difficult to make support action, can the mostFast reaction to support was in the navy's naval guns and missile, and the heavy weapons on land, and now don't carry heavyThe heavy weapons landing, even the transport personnel landing is not enough, how many people can a delivered up the hillSaid: about two group right, I say: two group crowded in a narrow beach, back and forth landing transport, can't formInto effective personnel advantages, not suppress advantage, no advantage of the terrain, no personnel advantages, war it is difficult to playWin. The hills: if war, no matter how cost, be sure to retake the Taiwan. I said, yeah, I knowThe PLA's style, however, this is war, the more preparation, the bigger the odds, the hills: how do you thatYao pessimistic here, what must prepare a good word, reminding ghd pure white that year that month is my all said: this is our commando characteristicsRight, not dozen didn't grasp the fight off the marines, small clever and peaches came running to me, and said how don't go to see her freeChildren, I say: no ah, I when free, peach gave said, smelly as a soldier, you don't thinkThe little things you smelly we don't know, you not;Have you ever please visit one's family false also show the commando style!I said, I think you not appropriate scouts, to do spy fits. Talk to you for a moment, eachSince the local back.......One night, the helicopter to company pick up person, I and falcon 2 was picked up, and on the plane, and I'm a little strange,General task is group action, and how this is just two sniper finished the briefing, the task is very simple, criminalObserves a camp, or for future missions, deputy mission is, if meet the target for 531, you can work outAnd ghd blue could not see calculate, too simple, well, any scouts was able to do it, and no. 2 I muttered, useWe find the old reconnaissance? But, later we understand why find us, because new equipment USES the troopsObserves the tools, actually is a camera, the reconnaissance just before paper assignments, a camera, will direct some, the camera is not big, to a DV, but precision and high definition, we must not only on paper assignmentsAnd even the whole camp situation pat down. Send a captain in

作者:jiangyouo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
【圣诞新年Party】【Chestnuts Roasting On An ... 高山流水 2012-12-31 周一, 05:45
Rosebush: 学唱最时髦的ADELE的《Set Fire To Th... 高山流水 2012-4-21 周六, 00:44
“不如归去”揭秘,兼答波儿“fire 服装师” 海归酒吧 2011-2-24 周四, 06:49
中国新闻:大摩声明:相信微博作者非摩根士丹利员工(大摩更狠更毒,直接把两个... 春秋茶馆 2011-1-17 周一, 23:45
Ice & Fire 春秋茶馆 2010-12-31 周五, 15:27
Until reversal, the short is still pl... 青蛙园地 2010-4-13 周二, 09:11
[音乐]Fire on the mountain 海归茶馆 2009-7-23 周四, 00:18
美国新闻:Fire comes to Montecito, paradis... 海归主坛 2008-11-16 周日, 06:44

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 jiangyouo离线  发送站内短信 QQ号码jiangyouo 雅虎讯息通
  • fire armsghd purple indulgence -- jiangyouo - (2683 Byte) 2012-3-09 周五, 13:53 (1535 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.