海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 华夏文摘让我目瞪口呆
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 华夏文摘让我目瞪口呆   
BPM

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校

性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/10/09
文章: 135

海归分: 12210

文章标题: 华夏文摘让我目瞪口呆 (1177 reads)      时间: 2003-11-12 周三, 04:08   

作者:BPM海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

今天click错link, 看到以下的文字, 真不得了, 难以相信是发生在周围的中国人身上。

斑竹, 我可不可以去那里给 归坛向那些人做个广告, 带大家来归坛, 丰富一下他们的生活

bool
华夏新手
注册日: 03-11-06
发表数: 1

已婚男诚觅知心女
已婚男士(大华府地区)诚觅知心女士共享婚外生活。

phonefriend
华夏新手
注册日: 03-11-06

looking for phone romance
I am a very mature gentleman; looking a special lady for phone romance only. It would be great if she has mature thoughts also. If anyone interested, pls leave a msg at [email protected]. She would be happy.

keeprunningman
华夏新手
注册日: 03-08-05
发表数: 2
colorful life
I am a married guy looking to add some spice to my life. If you are married for a few years youll be in the same shoes as I am. You are bored with your sex life that never changes or he would rather sit in front of the computer than in your bed. But it is almost impossible to give up the family and trust you had tried so hard to build, or you are wondering how much better the other guy is than your current one. you are afraid to see your life and youth burning day by day, with smokes but no sparks. I am here, a respective, communicative, and patient listener. we play by the rule, and we end as you wish... preffer in NYC/NJ area , please email me [email protected]

soso
华夏新手
注册日: 03-08-04
One night stand
I am a Ph.D working in an university in NY, looking for a lady in NY area for summer pleasure. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks

An unconventional man looking for an unconventional woman

Me: A gentleman, unattached, in his late 30s. Looking for companionship and friendship with a nice lady. Enjoy reading, movies, museums and travel. Would like to find a female partner for those activities.

You: A lady with an educational background which enables her to enjoy life in the States to its fullest extent. Prefer your age between 35 to 45. Your martial and immigration status are not important to me if you are honest and won’t hurt other people. Your physical appearance is not important, but you have to be interesting and open-minded.

This is not a proposal for a one-night stand but a meaningful friendship possibly leading to a LTR. [email protected]
Serious reply only. Thank u.

mike0713762002
华夏新手
注册日: 03-08-15

求美女,共度良宵
英俊,健康, 寂寞的男士,寻20-40岁,健康的女士(NJ or vicinity area)做短期伴侣,分享快乐,婚否不限. [email protected]

mike4you88
华夏新手
注册日: 03-08-26
Long Island, NY

Looking for a female friend in NYC
I'm married, healthy, caring, and romantic. I'm looking for a female (single or married, 21-50 years old) living in Long Island or New York City areas for friendship, fun, romance, and utmost life pleasure. Please contact me: [email protected].

kvhg2003
华夏新侠
注册日: 03-04-30
发表数: 3

Let's try!
Hello! I am a professional guy with excellent education background. Honestly, I am married but I am looking for a lady in southern califonia area to share our lonely feelings (whatever you are married or not). Some one might be confused why I am still looking for something outside marriage. However, I guess some women have same problems. If you understand me, please response to my email address. I am 40, like music, sport, and good lisentner. Put a color to our life! Please response to: [email protected]
I hope you are same as me.
Dav

Bobliu
华夏新手
注册日: 03-09-04

Look for female friend in DC
Hi!, I am Bob, 45, 172cm, 75 kg, strong, attractive, sexy, humorous, well educated. I am a married man, now working in DC area. I am interested in finding a long-term female friend who is married but want to refresh the lost love. If you have the same interests, please send me an email ([email protected]). Thank you very much in advance.

baysecretlover
华夏游侠
注册日: 03-09-10
发表数: 18

Bay area secret lover for sale

Are you a healthy woman and in good shape?

Do you feel lonely sometimes and wish to have a secret lover from time to time for cuddling and fun and have no strings attached?
If your answers are all positive to these questions, I may be the one you are looking for. I am a young professional with a happy job, strong, handsome, healthy but do not in a mood for a LTR right now (please don't ask why).

The relationship must be discreet, and be kept in secret. I don't want this relationship to have any bad effect on both your future and mine (due to prejudices or others). If you can't do that, please do not respond. Some sort of friendship might develop along the way, but the imporant thing is that both of us take it easy on this. I am not in a hurry for this venture, just want to see if there is any lady out there in the bay area has similar interest... If you happen to be the one, please drop me a line at [email protected], and we will go from there. Thanks.

For everyone else, wish you stay cool and stay happy too. Cheers!

bv882003
华夏新手
注册日: 03-09-10

Looking for female partner in the SF bay area
I am a professional in early 30s, have a great job,
and various hobbies, open-mined, fun to hang out with, still young at heart, to be honest, I don't feel like settle down although most of my college friends do Call me naive, but I am honest..

Looking for female has same qualities to have a great time together, no string attached, just friendship, no hurry, no pressure, we can hang out and do things as well, I believe it actually works better that way. I am easy-going person that can be a great friend. If you feel the same way, don't be afraid drop me a line at: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon.. Thanks!

passionforever
华夏新手
注册日: 03-09-25
33 yr man looking for sex partner in Irvine/LA area

A fit, good looking man in 33 years old looks for passionate, high quality sex with mature female in Irvine/LA area. No involvement with any serious things, just seeking for good time for both of us. Please write me at [email protected]. Thanks.

sharpecho
华夏新手
注册日: 03-09-29

成熟已婚中年男士邀你共享激情
你没有亲密的异性朋友吗?有人陪伴,每天都在激情的伴随下迈向新的希望,心里会安稳一些吗?成熟已婚中年男士寻激情性伴侣,一夜情或长期性伴侣都可以,互相不羁绊,互相爱慕,互相安慰,共赴人生路。有能力管理自己私人事务的女士为佳。有意请联系[email protected]。谢绝无聊无诚意者。欢迎探讨交流。

forfindfriends
华夏新手
注册日: 03-10-03

Looking for a female friend in New England area
A loving, caring, good looking, in very good shape and professionally successful man in 40s, 180lbs/5'11", healthy and strong, like tennis, reading, music, ballroom dancing, nice Chinese dinner, looking for fun loving, easy-going woman, with average to attractive looking and good shape for joyful activities. Hopefully this romantic relationship can last long into the future, but short term is OK. Drop me a line at [email protected] if interested. Serious response only, no game please.

real4real88
华夏新手
注册日: 03-10-05

look for a married lady in the great LA area
I would like to have some great time with a married lady in the LA area. I am in my late 30s, married, well educated, honest, funny, and considerate. I would like to have a female friend in LA area to chat with, or to dine with. If possible, perhaps we can have some great fun together.

Life is short, so let's enjoy it together.

作者:BPM海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
ZT: 【华夏文摘】解滨:美国有多少活雷锋? 海归商务 2012-3-28 周三, 19:54
【华夏文摘】华新民:文革中的钱学森 海归主坛 2010-3-06 周六, 07:40
zt华夏文摘征婚女觅男(内附近照):大方甜美,善解人意,兼善持家务!谢绝鼻... 海归茶馆 2008-11-02 周日, 05:06
那天偶然看了看华夏文摘,觉得内容整理得还是比海龟网好。 海归主坛 2007-7-12 周四, 00:29
[转自CND华夏文摘] 冷热:想起了张国焘 海归论坛 2006-3-09 周四, 01:12
《华夏文摘》女孩征婚: 心比天高, 命也不薄--要相亲的先给我的代理联系,... 海归茶馆 2005-8-07 周日, 14:27
《华夏文摘》女孩征婚: 心比天高, 命也不薄--要相亲的先给我的代理联系,... 海归酒吧 2005-8-07 周日, 14:22
《华夏文摘》女孩征婚: A fabulous Shanghai Doll ... 海归茶馆 2005-6-05 周日, 01:27

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 BPM离线  发送站内短信
  • 华夏文摘让我目瞪口呆 -- BPM - (14522 Byte) 2003-11-12 周三, 04:08 (1177 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.