海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Americans collect millions by dipping into China's gov.-backed"Retirement Fund"
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Americans collect millions by dipping into China's gov.-backed"Retirement Fund"   
hockey

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/10/29
文章: 384

海归分: 26637

文章标题: Americans collect millions by dipping into China's gov.-backed"Retirement Fund" (1259 reads)      时间: 2005-6-30 周四, 22:26   

作者:hockey海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Americans collect millions by dipping into
China's gov.-backed"Retirement Fund"
While most Americans worry about their 401(k) or pension, some smart investors have found a way to tap into a $474 BILLION "Fund" backed by the Chinese government, with payouts of as much as 675% over the past three years. The good news: You don't have to live, work, or invest in China to start receiving payments right away...
Dear Reader,
Finally, the Chinese are about to start paying you for a change.
After more than a decade of taking jobs and business away from the United States, the Chinese are now paying Americans who are at or near retirement age, as part of something many experts are calling the "China Retirement Fund."
In fact for many smart Americans, the returns are better than the best U.S. stock bull markets...
• Gerald Pollard, for example, received a $60,140 payment on March 5, 2005
• John O'Connell received a $71,920 payout from the same source last December
• And Randy Angstrom got a whopping $224,560 lump-sum payout also in December
What's great is that it's possible for you to profit from this government-backed fund no matter where you live. Even better... you don't have to visit China or put a single penny into the Chinese stock market to collect.
By tapping into what some experts are calling The "China Retirement Fund," you could receive your own payments of $25,000 to $175,000 per year--every single year for the next decade. How much you can collect depends on your circumstances, as I'll explain.
It boils down to this: If you're worried about not having enough money for retirement... or if you'd simply like a bigger financial cushion, the "China Retirement Fund" may be perfect for you.
In this report, I'll explain exactly how it works and how you can receive payments deposited directly into your own U.S. bank account.
And I'll show you how this opportunity is so good that it's been written about recently by The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, USA Today, and even the Los Angeles Times.
If you want to take advantage of this situation, I suggest you do it right away, because there's no telling exactly how many investors the "China Retirement Fund" can support.
"The most important long-term trend in the world"
-- The New York Times
I uncovered the details of the "China Retirement Fund" over the past 18 months, while traveling around North America, South America, and Europe to do research for my monthly investment advisory, called True Wealth.
As you probably know if you've read any newspaper or watched any TV recently, China is on the rise. Big time.
As The New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof said not too long ago, this is "perhaps the most important long-term trend in the world."
There's no real mystery to what's taking place. After roughly 4 decades of Communism, China has woken up. Now, the country has a practically endless supply of low-cost laborers--literally tens of millions of people who will do assembly-line and manufacturing work seven days a week, 14 hours a day, for less than $100 per month.
China's boom is no secret. But there's something else going on in China that most people don't know about... and herein lies our opportunity...

That's why practically every major company in the world is moving some aspect of their business to China...
China now makes about 60% of the world's cell phones, half of the world's shoes, and most of the world's video games and television sets. China now makes 80% of the kids' toys sold in the United States... and every major U.S. furniture manufacturer now has a factory in China.
Plus, China now makes some of the world's most luxurious goods. BMW assembles many of its latest car models there--Mercedes and Cadillac are preparing to do the same.
This huge manufacturing base has made China the fastest-growing major economy in the world... by a long shot. In fact, China's economy will overtake Germany's in the next four years... Japan's in the next 11 years... and the U.S. economy by 2039, according to a recent report by the Wall Street investment firm Goldman Sachs.
China's boom is no secret. But there's something else going on in China that most people don't know about... and herein lies our opportunity...
Why China is Using 55% of the World's Cement
What most people aren't aware of is what's happening behind the scenes of China's manufacturing boom.
You see, to feed this mammoth manufacturing base, Chinese businesses and the Chinese government are going on a building and construction boom, the likes of which have never been seen before, anywhere in the world.
Take the country's highway system for example...
In 1989, China had tons of bicycles--but only about 170 miles of highways. By the end of 2003, as Forbes recently reported, the country had 18,500 miles of expressways.
To build all these roads, the Chinese Government spent $42 billion. And they're only getting started. According to the China's Ministry of Communications, the plan is to reach 51,000 miles of highway by 2008 (that would top the United States' 46,500 miles of interstates in place right now).
The Chinese are laying down roads so fast they used 55% of the world's cement last year. That's incredible when you think about it. Remember, this is a country that's slightly smaller than the United States... and they are using more than HALF of the world's cement!
It doesn't matter what it costs... the Chinese government is committed to putting down roads, just like the United States started doing back in 1956, when Congress passed the Federal Highway Act.
And highways are only the beginning of the building boom...
As Barron's reported recently: "China's government is [undergoing]... a massive upgrading of the nation's infrastructure. It's in the middle of expanding and electrifying its railways, irrigating the north with water from the Yangtze River, and doing a construction for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. It's also undertaking several major energy projects, including a 3,900-kilometer gas pipeline."
The list of infrastructure China needs is amazing. For example, right now the country has about 1/3rd as many railways as we have in the United States... and about 1/15th as many airports. But China has more than 4-TIMES as many people.
The Chinese government announced last September that they need to build 27 new nuclear power plants between now and 2020, which will cost tens of billions of U.S. dollars. And they've also begun to expand the country's rail lines. They just finished the world's fastest train, from Shanghai to the city's airport.
In other words, China needs more railroads, airports, roads, bridges, buildings, parking lots, phone lines, electrical lines, tunnels, power plants, etc. And the Chinese government is looking to build all of these things... and fast.
Plus, I haven't even mentioned what's going on in the private sector. Almost every major company in the world--from Dell to Intel... from Boeing to GM, now has a factory in China.
Last year, foreign businesses poured $52 billion dollars into China, much of it to build new factories and manufacturing centers. The country has 300 car manufacturing plants alone.
To keep up with all of this new construction, China needs raw goods (oil, electricity, lumber, concrete, copper, and steel, just to name a few), faster than they can get them.
The Chinese are so desperate for raw materials that thieves stole 1,800 metal manhole covers in Shanghai in recent weeks.

And they are sucking up the world's supply at a record pace...
• I mentioned how China used more than half the world's cement last year... they also used 40% of the world's steel, according to Barron's.
• China uses 30% of all the coal that's consumed in the world... and the country's oil demand has soared more than 400% in the last decade.
• China consumes 20% of the world's copper and 19% of the world's aluminum, according to a recent report in The Wall Street Journal.
• In fact, the Chinese are so desperate for raw materials that thieves stole 1,800 metal manhole covers in Shanghai in recent weeks.
How does this relate to you... and the "China Retirement Fund," which can pay you tens of thousands of dollars in the next few years?
Let me explain...
How to Retire Rich, Thanks to the Chinese Government
For the past few years, the Chinese government has been socking away money like crazy.
Unlike the U.S. government, the Chinese government is rich. They actually have plenty of money to pay for all of this new and necessary construction.
According to the most recent estimates, the Chinese government has $474 billion worth of gold and foreign money in their central banks. That's more than 5-times what we have in the United States (and keep in mind, our economy is still 3 times as big as theirs). Plus, the Chinese have almost no debt--they owe less than 15% of what the U.S. government owes.
"There is absolutely nothing normal
about China growth"
-- Barron's
That's what David Humphreys, a London-based economist told Barron's recently. Humphreys also said: China "is not just another country, it is a fifth of the world's population."
Other mainstream media are beginning to catch on to China's infrastructure boom too, and the country's rising demand for raw materials like cement, copper, steel, coal, and oil. This can only mean one thing for the companies supplying these raw goods--huge profits over the next few years. Look at a few of the recent press reports:
'China now has about 20 million cars and trucks... by 2020 it could have 120 million.'
-- The Washington Post, March 30th, 2005
"The economic boom is evident in the hundreds of construction cranes towering over Shanghai and in commodity prices worldwide that have been driven higher by China's appetite for imported oil, steel and cement."
-- Los Angeles Times, Nov. 26th, 2004
"China is using more commodities than any other nation n the world and at a faster rate, making it the world's No. 1 consumer of copper, steel, iron ore (to make steel) and soybeans. It's the No. 2 consumer of oils and energy products."
-- USA Today, February 14th, 2005
"China was responsible for 66% of the growth in global demand for iron ore last year. China also consumes 20% of the world's copper and 19% of the world's aluminum."
-- The Wall Street Journal, Sept. 15th, 2004
"China's demands for crude oil and coal have each soared 400% over the last decade and annual growth in demand for steel has topped 20% in each of the last three years... China now comsumes 55% of the world's cement"
-- Barron's, June 14th, 2004
"...China's ravenous appetite for materials [is] needed to build the massive Three Gorges Dam, thousands of miles of roads, and about eight cities equal in size to Indianapolis while preparing to host the Olympics."
-- The Chicago Tribune, February 5, 2005

You can make a fortune over the next few years simply by owning the companies that supply China with the resources they need to keep building--the lumber, steel, cement, copper, aluminum, etc.
The "China Retirement Fund" is the name my colleagues and I have given to 3 unique investments -- all of which have to do with getting China the important raw goods and materials they need. Two of these investments are individual businesses instrumental in getting China its necessary goods. The third investment is a unique fund that allows you to actually own the goods China is going to have to buy in ever-increasing quantities.
We call the "China Retirement Fund" because it offers you a way to have the Chinese literally pay for your retirement.
I believe these 3 investments together will be the most profitable moves you can make in the early 21st century.
Investors who know how to take advantage of this situation over the next few years may make returns as high as 200% to 500% or more simply by owning the raw goods China needs.
Two of these companies are located in the United States, and the other is located in China -- but all are listed on the U.S. stock market, which means they must all follow U.S. accounting and reporting requirements.
Why is that important? Well, I believe there's a smart way and a dumb way to play the boom in China.
The dumb way is to try to figure out which Chinese companies are going to make it big. A good example of what you want to avoid is something like Chinadotcom.
I'm not joking... there really is a stock called Chinadotcom. It reached $75 or so in the dot-com boom in 2000, before falling to less than $2 a share. Then the stock hit $12 this past January. Now it's lost over 60% of its value since then. I'm not interested in Chinadotcom style booms and busts... I don't want to get caught on the wrong side of investor whims.
I don't want to have to try to figure out what the Chinese consumer is going to do, do you?
Instead, it's a lot safer and easier to profit on the surest trend in the world right now--China's booming infrastructure.
This way, you don't have to worry about winning over Chinese consumers to a particular brand name. All you have to do is own the raw materials China needs to keep building.
After more than a year of research and travel around the world, I've identified the 3 best, safest, and most profitable ways to do this.
These companies, as I'll show you, have operations all over the world, from the United States, to New Zealand, to China. Best of all, even though you've probably never heard of any of these companies, you can buy each one on the U.S. stock market, through any regular U.S. stockbroker or on-line broker like E*Trade or Ameritrade.
And, as you'll see, these three investments will give you incredible returns, not only for the next year or two, but for the next 5 years and beyond...
• One of the investments in the 'China Retirement Fund' has returned an incredible 294% to investors including both dividends and capital appreciation since July of 2000, right after the company was first listed on the U.S. stock market. And this company is expected to pay an annual dividend of about 5.7% this year.

As I write, this company is forcasted to pay shareholders approximately $6 billion a year in dividends delivered twice a year. Incredible.
• Another one of the investments in the 'China Retirement Fund' has paid out gains of 112% since the beginning of 2003 -- and that includes a 5% dividend each year. Over the past decade, this investment has returned 371% gains... including 69% dividends.

Here are the three investments that make up the 'China Retirement Fund':
• Investment #1 in the 'China Retirement Fund' is one of the cheapest oil and natural gas companies in the world -- and it has almost all of its operations right in China, with other operations in neighboring countries.
This business has an incredible 10 billion barrels of oil in the ground. It's going to be a key player in China's economic boom over the next decade. Plus, this company has more than just oil... about 20% of the company's sales come from a 2,500-mile-long natural gas pipeline (which cost $5 billion to build). The company supplied China with 840 billion cubic feet of natural gas in 2004.
The company also owns more than 17,000 gas stations in China. Remember, this is a country where automobile ownership is skyrocketing -- China is adding more cars to its roads than any other country in the world. Right now, only 4% of the population in China (that's counting people in cities as well as rural areas) have cars. Over the next 15 years the number of cars & trucks in China is projected to increase 6-fold. As this number increases, this oil and natural gas company is going to continue to make a fortune.
Plus, this company has a huge chemical business. They make literally millions of tons of dozens of products China needs to keep building: Ethylene, Polypropylene, acrylic fibers, various kinds of rubber, and ammonium nitrate, just to name a few.
Here are two more things I like about this investment. First, the best investor in the world -- and the second richest man in the United States--recently bought about $35 million worth of shares of this company for his investment business. I can't give away too many details here, but as soon as I tell you his name, you will almost certainly recognize him. If this investment is good enough for the best investor in the world -- and the second-richest man in the United States -- it's good enough for you and me.
The second great thing about this company is that it pays out 40% - 50% of its profits every year to regular shareholders -- regular folks like you and me. This year,if things continue as they have been this company is expected to pay out somewhere in the neighborhood of $6 billion in dividends.
It's no wonder why this company has returned an incredible 294% including both dividends and capital appreciation since July of 2000, right after the company was first listed on the U.S. stock market. It should do even better over the next five years.
• Investment #2 in the China Retirement Fund is one of the world's biggest timber companies, with 2.2 million acres of prime timberland and real estate in the U.S. and New Zealand. This company sold $72 million worth of timber to China in 2004 -- and should increase this number by several million over the next few years. The company increased their dividend by 150% in 2004 over the previous year.
China needs timber for almost every project they build -- and this company is becoming a key player.

This company is still very cheap... and has paid out gains of 112% since the beginning of 2003 -- that includes a 5% dividend each year. Over the past decade, this investment has returned 371% gains... including 69% dividends. This company, based in Jacksonville, Florida, is one of the best investments in the world for the next 5 years.
• Investment #3 in the China Retirement Fund gives you a way to own all of the world's important commodities -- gas, oil, copper, lead, sugar, soybeans, etc. -- with one simple investment. This is not a regular business like the previous two companies I just described.
Instead, this investment is actually a fund that allows you to directly own all of the world's commodities.

You see, there are basically two ways to invest in the raw materials China needs. The first is to own stock in the companies that produce and deliver these commodities to China. That's why I'm recommending the oil company I just described... and the timber company I detailed.

But the other way to invest in these raw materials is to own them directly. And I've found by far the best way to do that. Here's how it works...
A few years ago, one of the best money managers in the world -- he manages the world's biggest mutual fund and his company oversees a total of more than $370 billion -- created a special fund that allows individual investors like you and me to own all of the important commodities China needs: oil, gas, aluminum, copper, wheat, soybeans, zinc, lead, sugar, gold, silver, cattle, cotton, nickel, corn... the list goes on and on.
This fund has about $1 billion under management. Part of the money goes into super-safe U.S. Treasury bills... and part of it goes into buying commodities futures.
Since March of 2003, just after this fund was made available to the public, it has returned 56% gains to investors, including 20% in dividends. In other words, this unique commodities fund has returned more than TWICE what you would have earned by investing in the overall stock market.
The point is, this unique investment has the potential to give you tremendous gains over the next few years no matter what happens to stocks.
These three investments I've just described, which make up The China Retirement Fund, offer you the best chance to get in early on the most important trend in the world right now--the rise of China and its limitless demand for raw materials.
Best of all, these companies give you a safe and easy way to do it, on the U.S. stock market. You can buy each company in the 'China Retirement Fund' through any regular broker. You don't have to worry about which brands or fads will catch on in China. All you will own are the raw materials the country MUST use to keep growing.
Never in the past 500 years of world history have we seen a situation like the one taking place in China right now: The most populated country in the world has entered into a building frenzy to play catch-up with other industrialized nations.
It's no wonder some experts call are calling this government windfall "the largest retirement plan ever--guaranteed by the Chinese government..."

All you have to do is own the raw materials and the companies that provide these materials -- which are feeding this building frenzy. Then, while everyone else is worrying about their investments, you can just sit back... and collect your money.
With the Chinese government's $474 billion in gold and foreign cash reserves... and more and more private companies setting up manufacturing plants in China every week, this building boom is just getting started. As you can see, these companies are paying off huge profits to stockholders.
It's no wonder some experts call are calling this government windfall "the largest retirement plan ever--guaranteed by the Chinese government..."
To others it's merely the richest, surest investment of the 21st century. You can call it whatever you want...
Just don't wait too long to collect your share.

How to Tap Into The "China Retirement Fund" Right Now
My name is Dr. Steve Sjuggerud.
It's pronounced "sugar-rude," by the way, and is a Norwegian name, although I was born and raised in the United States.
I write a monthly investment newsletter called True Wealth. As part of my research for True Wealth, I have been traveling around the world looking at the companies that are supplying the resources for China's building and infrastructure boom.
There's no denying that the rise of China is one of the most important trends in the world right now... and to me there's no surer way to capitalize on it than by owning the best and cheapest companies that are supplying China with the raw materials they need.
If you are as interested in this idea as I am, I encourage you to have a look at my recent investment Research Report called: The China Retirement Fund. It details 3 simple investments you can make right now, which I predict could make you more money over the next few years than you have made with any investments ever before.
I'd like to send you a free copy of this Research Report. In return, I ask only that you try a subscription to my investment newsletter, True Wealth.
Let me tell you about something else I'll send you, free, if you are interested in trying my investment research...

The Only Way To Get All the Stock Market
Gains--Without the Risks
Most investors don't know about one of Wall Street's best-kept secrets.
It's an investment called "MITTS", which stands for "Market-Index-Target-Term-Securities." Sounds confusing, I know... but MITTS are one of the simplest and safest investments available today.
What I like about MITTS is that they give you all the upside of the stock market--and literally NONE of the downside risks. Sounds impossible... but it's true. Let me explain...
You can buy a MITTS from any broker. It will cost you around $10. If you buy a MITTS and the stock market goes up 12% next year, you get your original investment back, plus 12% gains. No big surprise there.
But, here's the best part. Suppose you buy a MITTS for $10 and the stock market goes DOWN 25% next year. You lose nothing. You still get back your original $10.
I know... MITTS sound too good to be true, but I assure you, there's no catch... and they are very real. They were created by one of the best brokerage houses in the country. And you can actually find them listed every day in The Wall Street Journal (see the clipping I included on this page).
Why would you want to have money sitting in a money-market or savings account, earning a paltry 1% to 2% per year, when you can own super-safe MITTS that have all the potential gains of the stock market, with literally none of the risks?
I don't know. But I recommend you clean out your money market and savings accounts, and buy MITTS.
I'm not the only one who has discovered this unique investment...
• Business Week magazine recently said: "The stock market has no sure things, but MITTS are about as close as you can get... Think of MITTS as stock market plays for chickens."
• Money Magazine'sJean Sherman Chatzky added:"MITTS sounded pretty good to me, which made me wonder: Since they've been around for six years, why haven't I read more about them? Perhaps investors weren't interested in downside protection because they didn't believe the markets could go down. How times change."
If you like the idea of this super-safe investment, I've written a detailed report called MITTS: The Upside of Stocks, Without the Downside Risks.
In this report, I explain exactly how MITTS work. I'll show you how it's possible for such an investment to exist... and most importantly, I'll show you which 3 MITTS offer you the very best deal right now.
If you'd like a copy of this Research Report, I'll send it to you free, simply for taking a trial subscription to my monthly True Wealth Investment Advisory service.
Is True Wealth right for you? I don't know. But let me tell you a little bit about my investment style and philosophy so you can decide for yourself...
How to make 341%, even during a bear market
Right out of college, I got a job as a stockbroker. I learned pretty quickly that a broker's main job isn't to help his clients make money... but to simply get more clients. I didn't like doing that kind of work.
Next I got a job working for a global mutual fund, and quickly became a Vice President, in charge of running our $50 million international fund. It turns out that this job was mostly a sales position too. I had to spend much of my time trying to sell the fund to potential investors.
Then, I worked for two different Billion-dollar hedge funds--and although I learned a lot, I found out that still meant a lot of schmoozing, selling, and meetings... the part of this business I want to avoid.
My passion is research... in finding great investments... and (although I know it sounds a little corny) in helping individual investors make good decisions with their money. I make about two-dozen research trips a year all over the world. I speak at roughly one investment conference every month. And I also run a free Investor-Education program for about 200,000 folks worldwide.
Doing original research is my real passion, which is why I launched my investment newsletter called True Wealth three years ago.
So far, the reaction from my subscribers has been pretty good...
* Subscriber Stephen Goodwin, from Syracuse, NY, wrote recently to say: "My greatest regret is not having Steve Sjuggerud to listen to these past few years. I have subscribed to various newsletters and publications and listened to many "advisors". This is the first and only one that I have 100% absolute confidence in. His track record is amazing. I'll follow him anywhere. My heartfelt thanks."
* Subscriber Gary Munson, who's a Certified Fianncial Planner and a Senior VP at the investment firm Legg Mason, told us: "After being in the investment business for almost 24 years, I feel I'm fairly qualified to evaluate investment recommendations as I am a financial advisor and portfolio manager. Steve's recommendations and the way he thinks are absolutely top-notch. His newsletter recommendations have become a major arrow in my quiver that I am able to utilize in my own clients' accounts. I read a lot of newsletters and other literature constantly looking for investment ideas, and Steve's True Wealth ranks at the very top."
* Andrew Lawson, from Charleston, SC, said: I was a stockbroker for 19 years. I trained with the 4th largest NYSE member firm at that time. I learned more from Dr. Sjuggerud in the last 8 months about the wide universe of investments than I learned in 19 years as a broker... Steve's recommendations are conservative, they make sense, and they regularly make large profits -- much more than one would expect from safe investments.
Because we've been able to help investors make a lot of money, without taking big risks, True Wealth has quickly grown to become one of the top 5 investment newsletters in the entire world.
Now, I get to spend all of my time doing what I love--finding great investment opportunities that no one else is talking or writing about. I don't have to schmooze... or entertain clients... or sit in board meetings. I simply find great investment opportunities... then I invite people like you to have a look at my research. If it works, you'll probably keep reading... if not, you can simply cancel and can even get your money back.
To me, that's how it should work in the investment world--no secret interests or hidden agendas.
For example, I'm particularly proud of the investments we've found that made our subscribers very nice gains, while most investors out there were taking a beating...
• During the last bear market, I recommended a retail business with operations in all 50 states, plus Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In 7 days, traders who followed my advice could have made 300% profits.
• A few days later, I recommended that folks in my special trading service buy one of the biggest electronics firms in the world. 19 days later, this recommendation realized a gain of 341%.
• A few months later, I recommended a trade on one of America's most important telephone and Internet service companies. In 22 days investors who took this advice couls have made 111% profits.
I know... anyone can cherry-pick a few winners.
But our overall track record is unmatched as far as I know. Right now, for example, as of May 2nd, 2005, we have 17 recommendations in our portfolio... 15 of them have made very good money.
There's something else I'd like to send you, free of charge, if you decide to take a trial subscription to my monthly True Wealth investment advisory.
How to Double Your Money -- With the Cheapest
and Safest Stocks in the World
There are three things I look for with every investment I recommend. These three criteria give you the best chance to make big gains, with the least amount of risk.
First, I want an investment that is very cheap. Buying stocks is just like buying real estate -- you'll make the most money when you get in at a very good price.
Next, I like to find investments that everyone else hates. Once an investment idea becomes very popular, the easy money has already been made. I want to always get in before the crowd.
Finally, I like to find investments that have just begun a big upswing. No matter how good and cheap a stock is, you'll never make money if it's dropping in value.
Well, recently, I found a country whose entire stock market meets all three of my criteria. By investing in this market, I expect you'll make a minimum of 100% gains in the next few years... with very little risk.
First, this country's stock market is cheaper than it's been in 20 years -- 50% cheaper than it was just 5 years ago. And it's about half the price of the U.S. market.
Second, I haven't seen a single other analyst recommend this country's stock market in recent months. That's exactly how I like it -- no one else is paying attention... yet.
Finally, this country's market is just beginning its big upswing -- in the past 18 months it's up 27%... in other words, the big upswing is just beginning.
When you find the right country that is beginning a bull market trend like this, the profits can be incredible...
Just look at some of the big international stock market jumps over the past 20 years: The Phillippines stock market went up 383% in one year... Venezuela went up 602% in a single year... Poland went up 754% in just one year... Austria and Greece have each gone up more than 150% in a single year.
And get this: While stocks in the United States went up 10% overall last year, you could have made 67% by investing in Austrian stocks... 52% in South African stocks... and 46% in the Norwegian market, just to name a few.
In other words , it pays to occasionally look beyond U.S. borders.
Now, keep in mind, I'm not talking about some economic backwater--this country is one of the richest in the world... and has one of the world's 6 biggest economies.
This is the perfect opportunity for safe and easy money -- but you have to take advantage of the situation soon. Within a few months, the story will be all over The Economist, The Wall Street Journal, and every other international business publication.
The point is, you get this kind of opportunity--to invest in one of the world's superpowers, when it is very, very cheap -- only once in a while. Now is one of those times. And in a new Research Report I've just produced, called How to Double Your Money -- With the Cheapest and Safest Stocks in the World, I'll show you how to do it with a single investment that lets you own all of this countries best businesses. I guarantee you've heard of many of the companies in this fund -- they are some of the best-known brand names in the world. You probably use many of their products in your own home.
I'll send you a copy of this report FREE when you a try a subscription to a subscription to my True Wealth newsletter.
If you want a place to put a big chunk of your money that you can simply put somewhere and forget about for the next few years, this is it.
To help you decide if True Wealth is right for you, here's what I propose...
Try True Wealth for the next 6 months and make a decision whenever you are ready. Here's what I mean...
Subscribe to True Wealth today, and we'll rush you a package from our offices in Baltimore, which will include...
- Research Report: The China Retirement Fund. Make these 3 investments now and you can expect returns of 200% to 500% over the next few years. You will have a lot more money than you expected for your retirement years.
- Research Report: MITTS--All the Upside of the Stock Market, Without the Risks. If you like the idea of an investment that gives you all the gains of the stock market, but none of the losses, MITTS may be perfect for you. This research report explains everything you need to know, and which 3 MITTS to buy right now.
- Research Report: How to Double Your Money - with the Cheapest & Safest Stocks in the World.
If you want a low-risk way to double your money or more over the next year or two, this is it. I'll tell you about a single investment that enables you to own all of the best businesses in the world's best stock market bargain.
You'll also receive the next 6 issues of True Wealth, my monthly investment advisory, which is published on the third Friday of every month.
In each issue, I detail what I believe is the world's best investment opportunity, with the least amount of risk. For example, in recent months we found...
** A unique way to own gold that has paid 39% returns so far and could pay back 250% or more over the next year.
** An ordinary Certificate of Deposit (CD) that's paid 32% over the past 20 months
3 More Good Places to Put Your
Money Right Now
Since I left the hedge fund I was working for three years ago and started True Wealth, our goal has been to find safe and cheap investments that provide outstanding returns--while taking very little risk.
In this letter, I've told you about a handful of my favorite investments right now: The China Retirement Fund, MITTS, and the World's Cheapest Stock Market. But I've found lots of other investments that are super-safe and potentially very profitable right now. I simply don't have enough room in this letter to give you all of the details.
Here are three more investments I'm recommending to my subscribers of True Wealth. I suggest you you get the details on these investments as soon as possible. See if any of these ideas sound right for you...
-- The 50% Bond: Is it possible to make 50% profits with an ordinary bond? Yes... in fact, there's a money manager who, according to the investment firm Citigroup/Smith Barney, has been averaging 40% PER YEAR with nothing but bonds... and he's been doing it for the past 14 years! In April of this year, this fellow created an investment vehicle that lets regular investors like you and me invest right alongside him. Because this investment is brand new, you've probably never heard of it. But if you get in now, you could make dividends of 15% or more... plus see the value of the bond go up by 50% when other investors clamor to get in.
-- The Mutual Fund that Turns $10,000 into $84,000: Most mutual funds are bad investments -- but there's one extraordinary fund out there that's run by one of the top investment analysts in the world. The returns are amazing... since inception this fund has averaged 16.46% per year -- more than twice the stock market average. If you'd invested $10,000 back in 1990 you'd have more than $84,000 today. It's no wonder Forbes Magazine put this fund on its Top 10 List.
-- The World's Best Real Estate Bargain. Prices in the United States have skyrocketed. Few bargains remain. But there's one place in the world where real estate is a screaming buy. You don't have to visit the place in person -- just make one simple investment in the company that owns all of the country's prime real estate, including office space, residential developments, and beachfront. You will probably double your money in the next year... and a 300% return over the next few years is certainly realistic.
I don't want to give away all of the details on these investments here, because that would not be fair to the folks who have paid for True Wealth. I'll send you the details as soon as you become a True Wealth subscriber. See the end of this email to get started right away...

** An investment that has outperformed every other--stocks, bonds, real estate, T-Bills, commodities, you name it--over the past 30 years. I call this The Original Secret of America's Royalty--because it goes up even when everything else goes down. You can make this investment through any regular stockbroker, and even collect a 5% dividend every year.
You'll also receive my weekly e-mail updates, and you'll have access to all of the research I've done over the past 3 years, on our subscribers-only website.
Over the next six months, take your time and decide if True Wealth is right for you. If not, simply let me know before your six-month trial period has expired. If it's not, you'll pay nothing. I'll send you a full refund, and you can keep everything you've received up until that point.
How much does True Wealth cost? I think it's ridiculously cheap, especially considering all you receive... and the fact that just one of the investment ideas I'll share with you can help you make 100-times the subscription price, in just a matter of weeks.
But before I give you these details and tell you how to start your own trial subscription to True Wealth, let me tell you about one more thing I'll send you...
My Favorite $3 Stock
Normally, I'm a very conservative investor. I like investments that offer lots of upside... and very limited downside. That's why I'm recommending that you buy the stocks in the China Retirement Fund... MITTS (with unlimited upside and no downside)... and the World's Best Stock Market Bargain right now.
But occasionally I come across a speculation that is just too good to pass up.
Recently, for example, I found a tiny company that could make you a 5,000% return or more in the next year or so.
I know that sounds impossible... so let me explain...
This company is sitting on 18 billion pounds of copper (with a market value today of about $26 billion dollars). China, as I've been telling you throughout this report, needs copper for everything they plan to build--pipes, wiring, machinery, equipment, roofing, tubes, flashings and fittings, just to name a few.
Worldwide, copper demand is soaring... A new car uses about 50 pounds of copper. A new plane uses about 9,000 pounds... and a new locomotive about 11,000 pounds. In the United States alone, copper pipes are laid at the rate of 1 billion feet per year. In China right now, it's much higher than that.
Over the next few years, this small copper company is poised to be one of China's biggest suppliers. You see, there have been no new major copper discoveries in the past six years, and this company I'm recommending is sitting on a 30-year supply. This company made twice as much money in 2004 as it did in 2003.
This company made twice as much money in 2004 as it did in 2003... and you can own 400 shares for less than $1,000.

Yet today this company is still very small--worth only a few hundred million dollars in the stock market. And it's really
cheap--you can own 400 shares for less than $1,000.
As I write, this is actually trading for about $2.25 a share.
Over the next few years, I wouldn't be surprised if this small company is one of the best investments in the entire stock market. You could possibly see returns of 5,000% or more. Of course, there are no guarantees.
But if you like to occasionally speculate with a small portion of your portfolio, I can't think of a better investment than this one.
I explain all the details in my recent research report called: My Favorite $3 Stock. When you try a subscription to True Wealth, I'll send you a copy of this report, free of charge.
You can get started with a trial subscription to True Wealth for just $99.
For this price you will receive:
- 12 Issues of my monthly investment advisory, True Wealth, delivered on the third Friday of each month.
- The China Retirement Fund Research Report
- Research Report: MITTS--All the Upside of the Stock Market, Without the Risks
- Research Report: How to Double Your Money - With the Cheapest & Safest Stocks in the world
- Research Report: My Favorite $3 Stock
- Plus weekly e-mail updates, delivered every Tuesday afternoon, web access to all the research I've done in the past three years... and access to our Internet message board that lets you communicate with me and other subscribers.
Remember, you'll have the next six (6) months to decide if my research is right for you. If not, don't worry. Simply let us know by phone, e-mail or regular mail, and you'll receive a full refund. Keep everything you've received--it's our way of saying thanks for giving our research a look.
The way I look at it, you have two choices with your money right now. You can keep investing in regular stocks that will return, at best, 10%-20% per year... and could easily go down.
Or, you can make a few simple moves and own the companies that supply China with the raw materials they need... which are also paying out 200%-500% returns to investors every few years.

作者:hockey海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
我很困惑。Millions of Made-in-China toys h... 海归主坛 2007-8-29 周三, 23:42
This is the "new frontier" ... 海归论坛 2006-9-17 周日, 22:31
ok, staying in China or being a "... 海归酒吧 2005-3-26 周六, 12:41
As China Booms, Millions of Children ... 海归论坛 2007-1-31 周三, 04:42
[新闻].爱因斯特中国(IAESTE CHINA)收藏越窑青瓷陈鹏飞大师经典作品 海归茶馆 2020-8-12 周三, 04:47
I traveled across over half of China ... 海归茶馆 2015-1-21 周三, 07:10
[教学]ESL/TOEFL Teachers for Partnershi... 海归招聘 2014-12-09 周二, 03:14
USA/China offer each other 10-year vi... 海归主坛 2014-11-11 周二, 05:25

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 hockey离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.