海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [原创] Vacation in Jamaica (2)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [原创] Vacation in Jamaica (2)   
Jamaica

头衔: 海归中尉
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2006/09/15
文章: 11

海归分: 5522

文章标题: [原创] Vacation in Jamaica (2) (2182 reads)      时间: 2006-9-30 周六, 10:42   

作者:Jamaica海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

We wake up before the morning call. We can smell ocean, desperately pull out the curtain, Wow! Looking through double French doors, ocean is right front of us, it is supper blue, and crystal clear. There are some early birds already walking on beautiful white sand beach. We could not see all of these last night when we got in the room it was dark. We feel so exciting, and could not wait to go to beach.
Tennis becomes such big subject lately for us. We did not expect tennis will have something to do with this vacation. It all changed after we see this activity board. There is a different version of daily activity board post at breakfast area it refreshes every morning. We go to continental buffet for our breakfast, which serves all breakfast and lunch. Suddenly, we notice tennis classes on the board, which are not on our activity sheet. It covers all levels beginning at 8 O’clock at morning daily except weekends. We are so happy to receive this unexpected present, quickly decide to take tennis class with beginner level. Luckily, we have brought our tennis shoes with us. We head back to our room and put on tennis shoe and then rush to tennis court. There is an intermediate class before beginner class, we thought we were beginner, so we do not care for intermediate class, which started 8am, ours started at 9:30am, but we would like to check it out, and see how intermediate class is. When we get the tennis court, the class has begun already. We are thinking that we maybe also can join them as well by observing their play. Bill is, an intermediate class student from Pennsylvania, friendly comes over and tells us there is schedule board on the wall for all the classes if we would be interested in, well, it is too late for us to jump in the intermediate class then, we decide to wait until beginner’s class. 9:30 our class begins, Colling, the tennis coach, starts to show how to grab a racket, the basic skill to hit a ball and foot position, he is very good coach I can feel it right way. Since we had 10 O’clock property orientation we signed earlier, we have to quit the class a little bit early, the class is so good that we even do not want to leave, however, we promise to Colling that we will never have any interruption for all his classes starting from tomorrow. He also asks Tom to join intermediate class from tomorrow after watching him play. I also felt great for just one class. You can tell how important a good coach is for a person who is learning tennis. When we go back to our room at night for next day activity selections, we put our first priority on tennis, we even circle all weekday tennis classes for both beginner and intermediate, it uses up almost all our morning time. We have to adjust some of other activities in order not to interrupt tennis class. Priority shifting from water sports to tennis.

We quickly finish our lunch after property orientation. We go back our room for a nap in order to restore the energy for the afternoon activities. As we just entered the room, the door is knocked on, when we open the door, there is service man standing at door with a bottle of champagne, what a surprise! Full of surprises! That is why we recommend this Jamaica vacation resort.
The first class for afternoon is sailing class, the technical skill for sailing is easier than what we thought, the key technique is to control the sail, when wind is not so strong, pulling the rope tight to hold wind in, when wind is strong, lose the rope to release wind out. The key for successful sailing is the sailing route, how to sail the correct route is most important. It may cost half of effect if sailing route correctly. After instructor concludes the rules, we start our real practice, the instructor is very liberal, he lets us to control the sail all by our self, even this was the first time we are on a sailing boat. We are doing all right at beginning, my husband is in the control seat, one of sudden, I am wiping off the boat and into the sea, I even do not know how it happened all because it happened too quick, and then I saw my husband still hang on the edge of sail boat, but the boat is inclining one side more than 40 degree, he was on the top edge and still struggling to try to get back controlling of the boat, but not too long, he was thrown out of the boat as he dived into the water, The boat has been completely turned over. Every one on the beach are surprised to see what happened, it also late makes us to be very famous in the hotel.
“Are you the one wiping into the water on the sailing?” We are asked by other guests many times.

By the way, the instructor is also down into the water, late, a rescue boat comes to help to turn back the sailboat. We are rescued to the beach as well. The instructor does not know we want to try it again, so he does not come back to us for while, after we are waving at him, he then comes and says to us,
“I thought you guys were scared”
I say “NO”, “we want to try it again”
So we get on the sailboat again, sail out without a problem this time. We did join windsurf class as well while we were waiting for sailboat. It helps a lot late when we attend windsurf class.
It is time for our next activity: snorkeling. We do not waste any minutes, head to snorkeling boat at 3p.m., we all do have snorkeling experiences before at Cancun, Mexico, even saved our snorkels from last time which we paid $5 for each, brought them with us in this trip, I am glad to bring our own snorkels, there was no sterilizing for the snorkel after others use. In this snorkeling group, all were assumed experienced snorkels, there is only a short introduction about how to use the snorkel and goggle on the board after boat leaving our hotel. Suddenly, we are in a very peaceful sea after 10 minutes of boating, a moment ago there were quite choppy water when we left hotel beach, I was worry about whether we were able to snorkeling or not. It is amazing the water is so clam here, it is almost like two different world. The crew announced that we will have a half hour for snorkeling, every one has already put on their gears before boat stops, we are suggested to wear a yellow strip foam instead of a life jacket, it does not have too much of power to float which is good for snorkeling, so we can easily dive down a little bit. We do change our life jackets to yellow strip foam, an all jump into water and start our journey. The gorgeous tropical fish with bright colors of blue, yellow and other colors wandering around, the magnificent coral waving their leaves, it is all so natural, the sea is so crystal clear, we can see the bottom of sea, the feeling of moment is so graceful. We really have a wonderful time, I enjoyed it very much.
The boat carries us back to the hotel. I remembered this is the one rescued us yesterday when we fell into the water while we were sailing, no wonder the crews looks so familiar.
It is the first day we will have dinner at reserved Italian restaurant-Bayside which we made our reservation yesterday. Bayside is a water front restaurant, with one wind actually extended out into the sea, it makes you feel like sitting on a boat except boat wandering feeling, the usher leads us to a window side table, there are no windows actually in this restaurant, it does not need the windows, it has year around tropical weather with temperature around 20-30 degree, very comfortable, no wonder it is called paradise. The food is fine, we have shared our food by ordering various foods as many as we could order. It is so romantic atmosphere. Wind of sea blows slowly, it makes flame twinkling at the candle light on every table in the restaurant. The sound of music is sending a love song from a stage not too far away.
“Where is the music come from?”
We follow the direction waitress is pointing to, oh, there is a live band performing at the stage near buffet restaurant now, it changes band daily. We have a late dinner, I mean, with really full. It is not good for the health if we go to sleep right way, so we stop by and watch live band performance for while where we have tasted famous Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee, the bitter taste, it may be too strong for some, but really is a good coffee. That is life all it can be, do we expect any more than that?

作者:Jamaica海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[原创]Vacation in Jamaica (4) 旅游风光 2006-9-30 周六, 11:27
[原创] Vacation in Jamaica (3) 旅游风光 2006-9-30 周六, 10:57
[原创] Vacation in Jamaica 旅游风光 2006-9-15 周五, 05:54
[分享][原创][贴图]【人在旅途系列】可爱岛上美丽的一周 --- 一高兴... 海归茶馆 2007-3-04 周日, 20:44
[原创] -【商务公司聘请华人】- 高额提成&灵活时间 海归招聘 2024-7-04 周四, 23:23
[原创]兼职工作(适合学生党、上班族、宝妈、自雇业主) 海归招聘 2024-6-24 周一, 09:26
想要创造自己的美好生活吗 生活风情 2024-6-24 周一, 08:53
想要创造自己的美好生活吗 海归招聘 2024-6-22 周六, 09:31

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Jamaica离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.