海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [摄影大师]看《回国xunhuo记》第八章 hoho提到了 (Helmut Newton)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [摄影大师]看《回国xunhuo记》第八章 hoho提到了 (Helmut Newton)   
所跟贴 用镜头来讲述的是人性的美与丑 -- The Fifth Season - (383 Byte) 2011-2-02 周三, 12:37 (748 reads)
The Fifth Season
[博客]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 博导

加入时间: 2008/09/12
文章: 4241

海归分: 567427

文章标题: consciously displayed sexuality had always provoked society. (1002 reads)      时间: 2011-2-02 周三, 13:20   

作者:The Fifth Season海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

https://www.weserburg.de/index.php?id=107&L=1

Helmut Newton
Photographies
“Bullshit! I love the girls. This is all a feminist misunderstanding.” This was Helmut Newton’s response several years ago to Alice Schwarzer, editor-in-chief of EMMA magazine, accusing him and his nXude photographs of being sexist, even racist. Newton was used to rejection. His meticulously staged photographs with their consciously displayed sexuality had always provoked society. In the 1960s, his pictures broke all the rules of traditional fashion photography, evoked a new image of women, and for this reason made him into the most famous and most well paid photographer of the twentieth century. The Weserburg is honoring Newton’s pioneering creative work with a comprehensive exhibition: around 120 works from numerous private and museum collections will be displayed on about 750 square meters of exhibition space.[more...] The exhibition catalog is published. [to the Shop]

Helmut Newton - Photograph Alice Spring

Born in Berlin, October 31st 1920.
1936 : assistant to a fashion photographer.
1940 : emigrates to Australia and serves in the Australian army.
1945 : fashion photographer in Sidney (mainly for Vogue)
1958 : settles in Paris and begins working
for the most important magazines in Europe and the USA,
while devoting more and more time to personal projects.
Lives presently between Monte Carlo and Los Angeles.

Helmut Newton
Photograph Alice Spring "There is nothing I hate more than good taste. For me, good taste is a dirty word."

Frank Horvat : I think that if I had to explain Helmut Newton to someone who had never heard of him, the first thing I would say would be : "He is the one who has turned the tables on the whole business". You said it yourself, something like "making the system work for you."

Helmut Newton : Beating the system.

Frank Horvat : I don't know much about your life, but I remember the impression you made on me in the fifties, when we first met.

肉可以出,灵却专属,灵肉可以分家!

作者:The Fifth Season海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

上一次由The Fifth Season于2011-2-02 周三, 13:44修改,总共修改了3次

相关主题
了解美国系列:歌舞升平系列:美国唱片工业协会评选出《美国20世纪最伟大的歌... 海归茶馆 2005-12-19 周一, 17:45
《让我们荡起双桨》 回国随记:北海公园一游 高山流水 2016-5-21 周六, 00:29
【桑尼是谁? 】海归必读 - 《回国驯火记》 - 任锦辉【恭喜校长】 海归茶馆 2010-7-07 周三, 15:34
♥♥☀有新加坡半导体工程师愿意回国的不? 海归网公司招聘专栏 2010-4-09 周五, 10:49
♥♥☀有新加坡半导体工程师愿意回国的不? 海归网公司招聘专栏 2010-4-09 周五, 10:48
通知:《回 国 训 火 记》第二十八集:《星雨心愿、情长梦短》(上)已经发表! 海归主坛 2010-2-20 周六, 14:20
通知:《回 国 训 火 记》第二十七集:穿越火线、香港初战——已经发表! 海归主坛 2008-7-12 周六, 21:31
安氏案例分析(文化娱乐产业):【漫画】《回 国 训 火 记》改编成成人连环... 海归主坛 2008-6-10 周二, 15:50

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 The Fifth Season离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.